Setup Company in Turkey
Our company setup services include advising and drafting documents in connection with formation of corporations such as, limited company, joint stock company, free zone company, joint venture, liaison offices, and branch offices.
We regularly advise clients with respect to the formation of companies. Our services with respect to company setup include advising and drafting documents in connection with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and liaison offices. We provide targeted advice with respect to both the choice of entity and Turkish laws under the entity is to be organized.
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id number for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and pay official company registration fees
- Obtaining company registration certificate from Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of company
- Opening company bank account
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder.
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Certificate of Good Standing” from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate should contain the information about the current active status of the company and its signature executives.
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Articles of Incorporation”
- The foreign shareholder company must get a resolution for incorporating a company in Turkey.
- If the foreign shareholder company will be appointed as company director in Turkey, it must appoint a real person to do this task. We need signature samples from this person and he must also accept this appointment. We must get his/her passport translated and notarized and we will get a Turkish tax id number.
- Power of Attorney for establishing the company.
- The above-mentioned documents shall be notarized and apostilled.